Liron LKT snap in aluminum electrolytic capacitor flash lamp capacitor from china capacitor
Liron is a professional capacitor manufacturer focusing on snap-in, screw terminal, radial type aluminum electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors. Liron owns world-class production equipments which can offer 120,000,000 pcs production output per month for its distinguished clients worldwide. Liron superior capacitor can match low ESR, long lifetime, low resistance, low leak current, High working voltage and more different requirements.
LKT series is a product exclusively used in flash lamp that matches following SPEC.
1. LKT only is exclusively used in flash lamp.
2. The operating temperature of LKP can be from -20℃ to +55℃。
3. The load life is 5000H~10,000H guarantied.
4. Size is smaller than the other series.
5. Working voltage can be 330V or 360V.
6.The leakage current will be lower than the other series.
7. The dissipation of LKT also will be lower thean the other series.
8. The terminal type is varied from pins to the soldering lug according to your design.
9. Liron LKT standard snap in aluminum electrolytic capacitor is RoHs compliant.
Why choose Liron snap in capacitor?
1. Liron owns industry leading producing equipments, highly automotive production line, advanced producing craft. Moreover, Liron establishes intimate coorperation relationship with its equipment suppliers to develop new equipments, which allows Liron to maintain leading production efficiency.
2. Liron has strict supplier import system. Our cooperating raw material suppliers are world class in the industry. Such as aluminum foil supplier HEC, electrolytic paper supplier KAN etc.
3. Liron introduces Germany EPCOS technology system and Japanese HITACHI technology system for guiding.
4. Liron is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated, product compliant to Rohs and Japanese JIS C 5101-4.
operating Temperature range
Rated voltage range
I=IC（μA）（20℃，after 5 minter) C=Nominal capacitance(μF)
Dissipation Factor (20℃，120Hz）
Charge and discharge at rated working voltage at 5 to 35 ℃ in every 30 seconds for 5000 times via flash tube with discharge resistance of 0.7 to 1Ω.Capacitance change≤± 10% of the initial measured value.Dissipation factor≤ 150% of the initial specified value.Leakage current≤ 150% of the initial specified value.
Shelf Life (+70℃ 500h）
After 500h at 70℃ with no voltage applied, and capacitance tanδ leakage current are same as load life value
JIS C 5101-4