Liron LCT 105 centigrade high liability screw terminal aluminum electrolytic capacitor
Liron is a professional capacitor manufacturer focusing on snap-in, screw terminal, radial type aluminum electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors. Liron owns world-class production equipments which can offer 120,000,000 pcs production output per month for its distinguished clients worldwide. Liron superior capacitor can match low ESR, long lifetime, low resistance, low leak current, High working voltage and more different requirements.
LCT series is a high-reliability product for welding machine that matches following SPEC.
1. LCT 105℃ long life screw terminal aluminum electrolytic capacitor can be used in weding machine.
2. The operating temperature of LCT can be from -25℃ to +70℃。
3. The load life is 5000H guarantied.
4. Size can be customized according to your design.
5. Working voltage can be from 200V to 475V.DC.
6. The terminal type is varied from different size.
7. Liron LCT welding machine high-reliablity screw terminal aluminum electrolytic capacitor is RoHs compliant.
Why choose Liron screw terminal capacitor?
1. Liron owns industry leading producing equipments, highly automotive production line, advanced producing craft. Moreover, Liron establishes intimate coorperation relationship with its equipment suppliers to develop new equipments, which allows Liron to maintain leading production efficiency.
2. Liron has strict supplier import system. Our cooperating raw material suppliers are world class in the industry. Such as aluminum foil supplier HEC, electrolytic paper supplier KAN etc.
3. Liron introduces Germany EPCOS technology system and Japanese HITACHI technology system for guiding.
4. Liron is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated, product compliant to Rohs and Japanese JIS C 5101-4.
operating Temperature range
Rated voltage range
0.01CV（μA）or 5 mA,Whichever is smaller [C=Nominal capacitance (μF),V=Rated voltage(V)]
Less than the value specified in the standard products table.
Rapid charge/discharge performance (40℃)
|The rated voltage is applied 1,000,000 cycles a period of one second temperature of 40℃. Following specifications shall meet after the test:(0.8 second charge and about 1m second discharge time constant)at a temperature of 40℃. Following specifications shall meet after the test:Capacitance change± 15% or less of the initial value.Dissipation factor175% or less of the initial specified value.Leakage current150% or less of the Specified initial value|
JIS C 5101-4