Liron FDC DC link capacitor square shape aluminum shell film capacitor
Liron is a professional capacitor manufacturer focusing on snap-in, screw terminal, radial type aluminum electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors. Liron owns world-class production equipments which can offer 120,000,000 pcs production output per month for its distinguished clients worldwide. Liron superior capacitor can match low ESR, long lifetime, low resistance, low leak current, High working voltage and more different requirements.
FDC series is a DC link capacitor square shape aluminum shell film capacitor that matches following SPEC.
1. FDC series is suitable for the DC-Link circuit in solar inverter, wind power converter, inverter, electric locomotive, UPS,EPS, SVG and other power electronic equipments, and plays a role in voltage supports, DC filter, energy storage and so on.
2. FDC DC link capacitor square shape aliminum shell film capacitor has a super long life time around 100,000 hours.
3. High ripple current handling capability.
4. Large capacity can be 50000 μF
5. Strong self-healing capacity.
6. Customized metal shell, epoxy resin, dry-type
Why choose Liron film capacitor?
1. Liron owns industry leading producing equipments, highly automotive production line, advanced producing craft. Moreover, Liron establishes intimate coorperation relationship with its equipment suppliers to develop new equipments, which allows Liron to maintain leading production efficiency.
2. Liron has strict supplier import system. Our cooperating raw material suppliers are world class in the industry. Such as aluminum foil supplier HEC, electrolytic paper supplier KAN etc.
3. Liron introduces Germany EPCOS technology system and Japanese HITACHI technology system for guiding.
4. Liron is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated, product compliant to Rohs and Japanese JIS C 5101-4.
GB/T 17702, IEC 61071
Test voltage between terminals and shell
Test voltage between terminals
≦1500 V.DC 3000V. AC/10s (20±5℃）
＞1500V.DC (Un+1000) V.AC/10s (20±5℃）
Loss tangent of dielectric
Operating temperature range
Storage temperature range
Type of shell
Aluminum or stainless steel
100 000h (Un, 70℃）