1000uf 360V 5000 10000H LKT snap in type aluminum electrolytic capacitor
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Liron
Model Number: LKT 360V
Type: Snap in Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, snap in aluminum electrolyte capacitor
Application: General Purpose,
Package Type: Carton
Rated Voltage: 330V
Operating Temperature: -20~+55℃
Product name: snap in type aluminum electrolyte capacitor
Load life: 5000~10000 hours
Size: 35*60mm, or as customized
ODM service；larger capacitance, bigger size, larger working voltage, longer lifetime, lower ESR, etc.
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001,ROHS,
Products supply: Original new
LKT series is a snap in type aluminum electrolyte capacitor that matches following SPEC.
1. LKT only is exclusively used in flash lamp.
2. Size can be customized according to your design.
3. The terminal type is varied from pins to soldering lug according to your design.
4. OEM/ODM is welcomed, can be customized according to your requirement.
5. For long life 85℃ product, please check LKQ series.https://www.chinacapacitor.com/Snap-in-capacitor/Liron-LKQ-standard-snap-in-aluminum.html
6. For 105℃ standard product, please check LKG serieshttps://www.chinacapacitor.com/Snap-in-capacitor/Liron-LKG-high-operating-temperature-snap.html
Liron is a professional capacitor manufacturer focusing on snap-in, screw terminal, radial type aluminum electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors. Liron owns world-class production equipments which can offer 120,000,000 pcs production output per month for its distinguished clients worldwide. Liron superior capacitor can match low ESR, long lifetime, low resistance, low leak current, High working voltage and more different requirements.
operating Temperature range
Rated voltage range
I=IC（μA）（20℃，after 5 minter) C=Nominal capacitance(μF)
Dissipation Factor (20℃，120Hz）
Charge and discharge at rated working voltage at 5 to 35 ℃ in every 30 seconds for 5000 times via flash tube with discharge resistance of 0.7 to 1Ω.Capacitance change≤± 10% of the initial measured value.Dissipation factor≤ 150% of the initial specified value.Leakage current≤ 150% of the initial specified value.
Shelf Life (+70℃ 500h）
After 500h at 70℃ with no voltage applied, and capacitance tanδ leakage current are same as load life value
JIS C 5101-4